Thursday 16 January 2014

Log Sarawak Energy 2013 - http://newjawatan.blogspot.com/Sarawak Energy owned, which is 100 percent owned by the State. The company has a proud history of more than 70 years of service to the people of Sarawak and is now providing electricity to more than 500,000 account holders. Planning a strong growth, SEB is on track to become a major producer of renewable energy in Southeast Asia.

Positions:-

1. Executive I – E1
2. Executive I/II – E1/E2 (Contract Engineer / Contract Administrator)
3. Senior Executive I – E3 (Group Information Security Compliance and Incident Management)
4. Senior Executive I – E3 (Group Information Security Strategy and Policy)
5. Executive I/II – E1/E2 (Central Records Repository & Archives Administrator)
6. Executive I/II – E1/E2 (IG Compliance)
7. Senior Executive I – E3 (Group Information Security Technical Architecture)
8. Secretary - NE5
9. Clerk I – NE3 (Scholarship and Examinations)
10. Engineer Assistant – NE6 (Scholarship and Examinations)
11. Senior Electrical Engineer – E3 (Remote Terminal Unit - RTU)
12. Senior Electrical Engineer – E3 (Master Station)
13. Senior Electrical Engineer – E3 (Susbstation Automation)
14. Electrical Engineer I/II– E1/E2 (Operational Planning)
15. Technician II (Reservoir and Catchment) – NE4
16. Technician II (Murum Township and Building) – NE4
17. Senior Power Plant Operator – NE5
18. Power Plant Operator – NE4
19. Senior Technical Assistant I (Mechanical)- NE5


Tarikh Tutup Permohonan : 22 Januari 2014


0 comments:

Post a Comment

HTML5 Klik Like dan button [X] untuk menutup Button Close

About